Hello!

As I understand nalType=5 means we received IDR picture (Intra-frame or
Keyframe), nalType=1 - non-IDR picture.

In fact I receive from SIP only non-IDR and both SPS and PPS.
I was found this: "If no infra frames are received for 5 seconds, then we
send a fast-intra-update (FIR) request to the SIP/RTP side, so that it
triggers the SIP phone to send an intra frame."

So, I guess we should add FIR request.

--
Timur Tleukenov