Hello Peter,

Each user will have its own address book. If server administrator has
configured ldap import, a user gets some corporate contacts by default. His
personal contacts and social network contacts do not transfer to other user
books automatically.

One more thing to add: offline users are sorted by default using "last
contacted" field-this means favorites are on the top.