Hi all,
I'm new to OM development and would like to adapt the user interface to my purposes. I thought the interface is pure Flash and could be modified this way. However, it seems OpenLaszlo is compiling the swfs. I've never done programming in OpenLaszlo. Is there a programming documentation for OpenLaszlo in OM or may someone help me understanding the structure/purpose of the different lzx-folders/files for OM? At which file(s) should I look first to get an entry into the system? Which development tools do you propose to adapt the user interface (use Eclipse right now, but not whether this is sufficient or best option)? Any help is appreciated!
Cheers,
Rene'
--

~~~~~~~