Dear Artyom,
thanks for all this information. Alright, will check out the Eclipse plugIn and proposed strategy for locating the desired sources.
Anyone else, who might have other hints and best practices?
Thanks in advance,
Rene'

~~~~~~~
*Dr.-Ing. Rene' Rosenbaum
meeCoda*  IT-Consulting and Services
 ~: Neue Reihe 15, 18182 Goorstorf, Germany
 #: ++49-(0)-1781408041
 @:i...@meecoda.de  <mailto:i...@meecoda.de>
//:www.meecoda.de  <http://www.meecoda.de>