Hello Ivan,

I believe that the only "being" able to participate in conference in OM
room is "*user".
This concept is true for links created for "external users" during
integration with various 3rd party CMS systems.
So, as I said before: the best short term solution would be to disable
voting for "non-users"
and the best long term solution would be to disable "non-users" in rooms in
favor of users with special external type
or something like this.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax