Hi All,

I believe that https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-572 is a
blocker for the release.

The following problem appears here as a side effect of this issue:

If user had an empty e-mail, after the import-export his e-mail is shown as
'null'.
Now if some user data has been changed in the user parameters screen, it's
impossible to save the changes - "Duplicated e-mail" error always appears
in this case. This happens if there several users with such _null_ e-mail
address in the database.
At the same time, all is OK for the just created user. His e-mail is shown
as an empty string, and even if there are several such users, making update
is OK for him.

Best regards,
Irina.