Alexey,
you forgot add address of mail-list into 'cc' field :)

Best regards,
Denis Kandrov.

-------- ???????? ????????? --------
????:   Re: Traffic tunneling
????:   Mon, 18 Mar 2013 15:46:55 +0200
??:     Alexey Ghenov <alexey....@gmail.com>
????:   Denis Kandrov <dkand...@unipro.ru>

This solution are similiar to apache2, i tried to make easy configuration and deployment by one command using ant.

All that ant script doing is adding to yaws conf
 <server localhost>
     port = 8080
     listen = 192.168.0.8
docroot = /home/alexey/comm.build/singlewebapp/dist/yaws-1.95/var/yaws/www/testdir
     # dir_listings = true
     revproxy = / http://0.0.0.0:5080
    partial_post_size = 65480
 </server>
and reconfiguring openmeetings client to to use yaws proxy.

With best regards, Alexey.