There are no answers. My point here is that we can be 100% sure that
today AEC does not work as expected, and provides distinctive and high
quality echo in 100% of situations when users use separate dynamic and
microphone systems.

The new thing is AEC mechanism sometimes meddles with hardware echo
cancellation support providing temporary sound outages. It also
provides visible de-synchronization between sound and video channels.

If someone has a different experience, please, speak up.

So I have two ideas to speak of. 1. Disable AEC in openmeetings
releases by default. It takes a simple configuration change to enable
it. 2. Later understand when AEC really works, and fix it.

Folks, please again let me know if you disagree and have beneficial
AEC experience.
Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095