Hello,

I suppose using h264 would be necessary only in SIP rooms, for all other
rooms - codec which used before (h263?). It avoids any suspections about
h264 issues and increses performance. I'm also going to implement switching
microphone mode in the audio/video test dialog. Is there anybody who
disagree with this idea?