Hello collegues,

I want to discuss reconnection again and decide what should we do with it.
We know that reconnection works somehow: users leave the room after
reconnection. I think in this case the functionality like this is useless,
it should be removed at all or improved to allow users reconnect without
leaving the room. I offer to vote about this thing:

+1 fix leaving rooms
 0 don't change anything
-1 remove reconnection functionality at all

I made some experiments and suppose that reconnection can be fixed without
global changes in code, but requires deep testing. Anyway, my vote is +1.