Hi,

According to my background study of GSOC proposal, we have following
functionality in the whiteboard,

   - Draw simple shapes
   - Type text
   - Add images to the whiteboard
   - Add documents like doc, docx, odt, pdf to the whiteboard
   - Save content of whiteboard

But our first target was to implement 1st and 2nd with the proven
feasibility of implementing the rest. We had these agreements about
implementing the whiteboard,

   - It should be a Apache Wicket Module which can be reused in any where
   which have a requirement of a whiteboard.
   - The drawings, typing, doc sharing have to be synchronized with all the
   viewers of the whiteboard. To do that what Maxim suggested was this,
      - At the end of each drawing typing, changing, moving etc. an event
      is triggered. Say a method call.
      - That will call the backend and the synchronization logic.
      - The example which Maxim gave was this,

Whiteboard w = new Whiteboard("wb") {
     public onCircle(CircleEvent evt, AjaxRequestTarget target) {
            //handle circle creation here
     }

}

According to my mind, we have the feasibility of implementing advanced
features of WB with Closure. Now what we have to do is converting the
whiteboard to a Wicket Module which will have methods like above which can
be used to invoke the synchronization logic.

While knowing that, I think both of us needs comments from devs about
future works.

Thanks!