Hi Maxim,

I have gone through the changes which you have requested their. I did those
changes about 3 weeks ago. I have added comment here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-558.

SIL licenses issue is OK now (Sebetian has committed the files).

Also since all the UI comments are buttons, I didn't see a localization
option.

Sebastian has committed a early version to his repo. So I will checkout his
trunk and do those modifications there and will send him a pull request.

Thanks!