Hi,

According to:
http://ci.apache.org/projects/wicket/apidocs/6.0.x/org/apache/wicket/datetime/markup/html/form/DateTextField.html

*This component tries to apply the time zone difference between the client
and server. See the date
converter<http://ci.apache.org/projects/wicket/apidocs/6.0.x/org/apache/wicket/datetime/DateConverter.html#getApplyTimeZoneDifference%28%29>of
this package for more information on that.*

In our application users can configure the timezone of the UI different
from the browser/client/os timezone.

Apart from the reasons when and how and why we are doing that ...

Is there a way to configure the DateTextField to use a different timezone
then the clients/browser/os one for its calculations?

My basic idea is to overwrite the method "getClientTimeZone" in the
DateTimeField.
I wonder if that is the appropriate way to do it?

Are there other ideas or pointers how to resolve that?

Thanks,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner