Hi Maxim,

ignoreTimezone to true partially resolves the issue.

With ignoreTimezone you can decide that the Calendar UI shows the event in
either the Browser/OS/Client side timezone (ignoreTimezone=false) OR the
the server side timezone (ignoreTimezone=true)

We neither want both, we want the events to be displayed in the timezone of
the OpenMeetings user, and that can be configured different from the
browser/os and server timezone.

The idea would be that the server does send the Date/Time in the
OpenMeetings user timezone, and we will set ignoreTimezone to true.

Unfortunatelly this is currently not possible with wicket-jquery-ui as the
needed API's are not overwritable / public.

I have made a pull request to the wicket-jquery-ui to fix that:
https://github.com/sebfz1/wicket-jquery-ui/pull/52

Can somebody contact sebfz? Maxim, you mentioned you are in contact with
him?

Thanks,
Sebastian