Sent: 8/2/2013 3:04 AM
To: dev
Cc: Ross Gardler
Subject: Re: Microsoft Azure Openmeetings image
http://vmdepot.msopentech.com/Vhd/Show?vhdId=4537&version=4572

To use it you need:
1) You need Microsoft Azure account (they have 3 months of trial)
2) Create new Virtual Machine
3) Browse VM Depot
4) Select OM image
5) Create machine

Creadentials used are available here:
http://www.dataved.ru/2013/08/msazurecredentials.html

Vasiliy is currently working of illustrated how to :)

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 4:58 PM, seba.wag...@gmail.com <seba.wag...@gmail.com

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax