- rtmpt (1935) and http (5080) ports should be added.

Thanks,
Vasiliy.

On 03.08.2013 7:58, Ross Gardler wrote:
This is awesome. I'll make it a featured image next time I update them
(means it will appear on the first page of listings on
http://vmdepot.msopentech.com

Maybe we can do some joint outreach work too (screencasts, blog posts
etc.)

Full disclosure - I work for MS Open Tech

Ross

Sent from my Windows Phone From: Maxim Solodovnik
Sent: 8/2/2013 3:04 AM
To: dev
Cc: Ross Gardler
Subject: Re: Microsoft Azure Openmeetings image
http://vmdepot.msopentech.com/Vhd/Show?vhdId=4537&version=4572

To use it you need:
1) You need Microsoft Azure account (they have 3 months of trial)
2) Create new Virtual Machine
3) Browse VM Depot
4) Select OM image
5) Create machine

Creadentials used are available here:
http://www.dataved.ru/2013/08/msazurecredentials.html

Vasiliy is currently working of illustrated how to :)

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 4:58 PM, seba.wag...@gmail.com <seba.wag...@gmail.com
wrote:
Hi Maxim,

sounds great is there a link or url?

Thx
Seb
On 2 Aug 2013 20:27, "Maxim Solodovnik" <solomax...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello All,

I finally was able to make OM image available in "VM Depot", so currently
any Azure user can create OM instance in couple of clicks :)

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 8:50 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com