Hi, Sebastian.

I saw the new design of the chat. Now it is very poor.
As I understand now we are rebuilding the entire design, except for the conference room. And I think we should use the same design of chat in room and in the other pages. Later, when the conference room will be re-written, we can change the look of the chat.

With best regards,
Denis Kandrov.