I have just checked the file you have created:

[flashsv @ 0x28fcd60] Frame width or height differs from first frame!
[flashsv @ 0x28fcd60] fh = 810, fv 1440  vs  ch = 1080, cv = 1920
Error while decoding stream #0:0: Invalid data found when processing input

According to the file header:
Stream #0:0: Video: flashsv ([3][0][0][0] / 0x0003), bgr24, 1440x800,
q=2-31, 200 kb/s, 1k tbn, 10 tbc

so the header says:
Frame height: 800
The frame itself says:
Frame height: 810

No sure how this possible.

According to flvrecording database table:

mysql> select height, width, flv_height, flv_width from flvrecording where
id = 226;
| height | width | flv_height | flv_width |
|    810 |  1440 |        800 |      1440 |

why do we have both height and flv_height what is the difference?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax