http://svn.apache.org/r1577984 does fix to do a Git checkout using the
latest code from their repository and for the client and server.
The folder structure is slightly different, needs some further adjustments.
Also I think some of the patches (Tomcat7 patch) is no more required as the
latest red5 is already using Tomcat 7.

I have created a ticket to capture the progress:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-950
It will require some more work and review before this piece of work is
ready to be merged back to any of the other branches.

However I think it might be useful for our CPU issues and moving forward.
Getting rid of the Tomcat7 patches and SVN-kit checkout stuff seems to make
our life also a little bit easier.

Sebastian