Hey Jerry,

I just now tested this on the OM test server and it seems to work fine. I think it might be a timezone issue. Could you please check that up?

Best

Ankush

On 01-07-2016 11:15, 李佳霖Jerry Lee wrote:
Hi,

     I use OM-3.1.1 Calendar to send a meeting invitation using iCal email. My
meeting time start at 9:00 AM and end at 10:00 AM in OM Calendar, for example.

     However, as I receive a meeting notification in Outlook, the meeting time
start at 8:00 AM and end at 9:00 AM. My mail server is Microsoft Exchange.

     How to solve the problem?

李佳霖Jerry Lee
Aceplux Optotech Inc.
Tel : +886-6-2637799 #1130 .Fax : +886-6-2631122
Email Address : jerry....@aceplux.com<mailto:jerry....@aceplux.com>
Address : 702台南市南區中華西路一段21號
No.21, Sec. 1, Zhonghua W. Rd., South Dist., Tainan City 702, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
http://www.aceplux.com<http://www.aceplux.com/>

----- Aceplux Confidentiality Notice -----
本電子郵件及其所有附件之內容為機密資訊,僅供兆鑫光電授權人使用。任何未經兆鑫光電授權人所為之閱覽、複印、披露、使用或散佈本電子郵件或其所有附件之行為將被嚴格禁止。如您未經兆鑫光電授權而接收到本電子郵件或其所有附件,請立即通知發信人或附件提出人並立即刪除或銷毀該電子郵件及其所有附件。
The preceding message (including any attachments) contains confidential
information only provided for those who have authority by Aceplux. Any
unauthorized reading, copying, disclosing, using or, disseminating this message
is not allowed. All attachments are for only to the designated recipient(s). If
you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the author or
sender immediately either by replying to this message or by telephone at
886-6-2637799 and delete this message (including any attachments hereto) right
away from your system.
----- Aceplux Confidentiality Notice -----

--
Ankush Mishra