Dear OpenMeetings Developers,

OM 3.1.2 does not start with JDK 1.8_u102, JDK1.8_u101, JDK1.8_u100.  The log
does not even start.  The SSH tunnel to server is disconnected for all users in
different locations.  The only way to access the server is power it down and
turn it on.  This USE CASES is with 6 different NEW servers.  Is there
something that can be done here?  Should we keep support for Java 1.7 until
these crash reports from JDK 8 is taken care of by Oracle?  (Internet search
shows several JDK 8 crash reports for different reasons.)

OM 3.1.2 works fine with JDK1.7_u80 (the last Java 7 version) in the same
servers with no crash.

Environment of 6 different servers:
1.  CentOS 7.3, MariaDB 10.x
2. CentOS 7.2, MariaDB 10.x
3. CentOS 7.1, MariaDB 10.x

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

Coscend Communications Solutions
Web site: www.Coscend.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail Messages
from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html