Hello,

I had a look at your APIs.

Lets start with the WSDisambiguator. Should that be an interface?

// returns the senses ordered by their score (best one first or only 1
in supervised case)
String[] disambiguate(String inputText,int inputWordposition);

Shouldn't we have a tokenized input? Or is the inputText a token?

If you have resources you could package those into OpenNLP models and
use the existing serialization support. Would that work for you?

I think we should have different implementing classes for different
algorithms rather than grouping that in the Supervised and Unsupervised
classes. And also use the algorithm / approach name as part of the class
name.

As far as I understand you already started to work on this. Should we an
initial code drop into the sandbox, and then work out things from there?
We strongly prefer to have as much as possible source code editing
history in our version control system.

Jörn