https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Graduation+Resolution+(draft)

This means that we can now restart voting and inviting committers.

Authorization groups for PMC members and committers have been updated too.

The PMC group, as far as I know, is only used to access archives of the new private mailing list, so it's not particularly important.

The committers group, instead, is used to check write access to the OpenOffice SVN repositories; we added everybody listed at http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#ooo but if you find out you have access problems when the repositories are migrated (which is scheduled to happen soon, depending on Infra availability) please let us know: everyone should maintain exactly the privileges they have now on the "incubator" SVN repositories.

You can follow the post-graduation migration progress at http://s.apache.org/openoffice-graduation-changes

Regards,
  Andrea.