On 11/14/2012 6:13 AM, Donald Harbison wrote:
On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 5:10 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>wrote:

We are busy talking about other conferences at the moment (both in Europe:
ApacheCon Europe in Sinsheim in two weeks and FOSDEM in Brussels in
February 2013) but especially those who live in the US may be pleased to
know that the website of the next ApacheCon North America is online:
http://na.apachecon.com/

The conference will take place in Portland, Oregon, USA, 26-28 Feb 2013.

The Call for Papers is already open and will stay open until 12 Nov 2012
(extended with respect to what you see on the website). So, especially
those living in the USA, please go and post your talk proposals now!

I have confirmed that it is still possible to submit your proposal despite
the deadline having passed. The conference producer, The Open Bastion
Group, led by Steve Holden, will issue an email calling for Reviewers. I
plan to volunteer to do this as I had done for ACEU. I've also submitted
proposals for two talks. [1]  Since I do not have Admin privs for the CFP
system (yet) I cannot determine if anyone else in our community went ahead
and submitted a proposal for a talk.

Let me know if I can help with reviewing as well.

Peter

If you have submitted  a proposal please update the wiki! thx...
[1] http://s.apache.org/thv

I expect discussions on this list to focus mostly on ApacheCon Europe in
the next two weeks, but when that is over we still have a few days to
discuss and solicit proposals for Portland 2013.

Regards,
   Andrea.