From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:orc...@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 14:57
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: RE: IAccessible2 integration for AOO 4.0

I don't think the web site situation is an equivalent.  I also don't think the
choice of base for integration of Symphony features is relevant.

I am concerned about the Symphony tree being in the public SVN and being an
attractive nuisance.  If it is not going to be morphed into something that can
be worked with and integrated by the community of contributors, I recommend
that it be gone.

(Of course, I can remove it from any working copy that I possess, and I shall
do that in switching to the new repository location.)

 - Dennis