Hello Kenneth --

I you want to be added to this development list, please send an e-mail
message to:

dev-subscr...@openoffice.apache.org

from the e-mail address you want to subscribe with. Just put something
like  "Subscribe me" or something as the subject.

Our mail list subscriptions are an automated process.

Thank you for your interest in Apache OpenOffice.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:11 AM, Kenneth Dowding - SDM <kd-...@orange.fr>wrote:

> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> *Sincères salutations, Best regards, Mit freundlichen Grü*ß*en,*
>
> * *
>
> **[image: Description : Description : LOGO SDM images]****
>
> * *
>
> Kenneth DOWDING**
>
> *Responsable Marchés Publics*
>
> * *
>
> *Spécialités Dentaires et Médicales ***
>
> Tel : (0033) +4.72.26.06.49 | Email : *kd-...@orange.fr* *
> k...@sdmetsd2m.com <kd-...@orange.fr> *| Fax : (0033) +4.72.26.50.91****
>
> Adresse : avenue de l’Industrie, Rillieux-la-Pape, FR 69140 | Website :
> www.sdmetsd2m.com****
>
> ** **
>
> P* **Please consider the environment before printing this email.*****
>
> ** **

MzK

“How wrong is it for a woman to expect the man to build the world
 she wants, rather than to create it herself?”

-- Anais Nin