On 8 December 2012 21:56, TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

> On 12/8/2012 12:19, janI wrote:
>
>> Hi.
>>
>> If I understand you correctly I think I will have no change of correcting
>> it...it is a standard usage of spammers, to make a fake login, and I think
>> that is what you have been seeing. If I have misunderstood your report,
>> then please excuse me.
>>

> Please excuse my lack of clarity; your comment made me realize exactly
> what I was seeing. The "not logged in" page header is exactly what an
> anonymous user (not logged in) would see, when accessing the file. This is
> perfectly legal. If the user had a language code set in the browser, the
> page would naturally be in that language. Even a sysop might land on the
> "Recent changes" page, not notice not being logged in, and click on a link
> in the Upload log. Then the login status would become obvious, since the
> sysop options (including "delete all") would not show.
>
> However, for a logged-in user, this is a stale page, and should not be
> delivered by ATS.
>
> Now I think I understand you, I will look into it, but it is a wiki
problem and not a ATS, the traffic server cannot as far as I know generate
login pages. MWiki will however do it, if your cookies are deleted or out
of date. The use of cookies has changed quite a lot in the new release as
you will soon  see.

>> I am right now "fighting" with apache AND ats to get wikitest operational,
>> I am so "lucky" that infra has suggested I do it myself and report to them
>> when it works. But I like a challenge :-)
>>
>> jan I.
>>

> Yes, you are lucky. When you are done, you will understand every part of
> the procedure, and you can feel confident that you can fix any part of it.

Yes, I have been the whole way from DNS server, router, traffic server
(ooo-wiki), apache (ooo-wiki) and are now playing with the upgrade.

After this (incl. the mysql) I feel quite confident in handling this type
of servers.