Hi Lucas,

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 02:53:58PM -0600, Lucas Burson wrote:
> Ariel, removing all JDK7 worked! Heck yes.

ups I didn't suggest that! This may break your system, at least it does
in Fedora, where all java stuff is built with Java 7, targeted to a JVM
7. The best thing is to download a JDK 6 from Oracle, install it in /opt
and configure --with-jdk-home, this way you don't break your system.

> This time it failed at VCL:
> make: *** No rule to make target
> `/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/include/jni.h', needed by

the build system is still looking for stuff from the JDK 7, as the path
suggests: java-7-openjdk-amd64

I guess LinuxX86-64Env.Set.sh has some old variables, look at JAVA_HOME
because the includes are generated from that variable, see SOLARINC

SOLARINC=-I$JAVA_HOME/include -I$JAVA_HOME/include/linux
-I$JAVA_HOME/include/native_threads/include

> `/home/ljdelight/aoo/trunk/main/solver/350/unxlngx6.pro/workdir/CxxObject/vcl/source/window/syschild.o'.
>  Stop.
>
> I'll double check my dirs are clear, java_home is set, and double
> check I destroyed all jdk7 in synaptic.

If you removed everything from JDK7, then run ./configure again so that
it updates LinuxX86-64Env.Set.sh

If it still fails, make sure to explicitly point to the JDK directory
configuring with --with-jdk-home

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile