On Friday, December 14, 2012 13:39:25 Sylvain DENIS wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I make "stands" and often I made small requests. The last appeared after
> the release of a software in "Apple". In education, many teachers use
> the software "iBooks Author". He realizes ePub with additional features
> (such as interactions). Is it possible to make the same kind with AOO?
> There is the plugin "Writer2epub" but it is far from complete.
> This is a strong demand in Belgium and France.
> Thank you for your response

You could take a look at Calligra Author[1]. It's more or less exactly what
you're looking for. It's a new member of the Calligra Suite especially made
for creating ebooks.

Well...  In theory anyway. The first version hasn't actually been released
yet. That's going to happen at the beginning of January. There is a release
candidate out now which you can try out. It can export both to epub2 and mobi
formats and right now we are working on cover images and adding epub3 features
like support for MathML and multimedia (embedded video). Calligra Author
itself can already handle both (although the first version has somewhat basic
handling of math formulas to be honest) but the export filter cannot yet.

[1] http://www.calligra.org/