From: janI [mailto:j...@apache.org]
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 02:37
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: AOO questions on Google

Thanks for the summary !

Personally I asumed that LO would be #1, but I am amazed about #2 (MS
Office interoperability  and Other formats) I thought that was one of our
very strong sides. I might be worthwhile to look a bit deeper into that,
and see if the cause for the questions is in lack of features, lack of
documentation or someelse, to give a clue of what to do ? Maybe we can do
something with 4.0.

Jan I.

On 23 December 2012 04:00, F C. Costero <fjcc.apa...@gmail.com> wrote:

[ ... ]