Hi,

does anyone know if there's a common/best practice to put presentation files under ALv2 (or maybe another license like CC)? Is ALv2 applicable on presentations and other documents at all? If yes, how to issue the license with the presentation file? First page and/or last page and/or footer of each page and/or metadata?

Concrete Situation: Liu Shengfeng, Liu Dali, Liu Tao and me have been presenting at the Apache Asia Roadshow 2012 and want to make our presentation file public with a proper license.

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas and wishing a Happy New Year
Peter