From: Kay Schenk [mailto:kay.sch...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 15:06
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: first look at a scrolling News column...

Well, I have finally put up a mockup of what a scrolling News column on our
home page would look like.

This is in the "test" area on staging at the moment.

http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/test/

This required editing changes to the index page and a minor styling change
for the home.css styles along with using an ssi for the news instead of two
areas.

For this mockup, I did take out a LOT of old news.

Anyway, see what you think. I find the scroll bars a bit ugly but we may be
able to pretty them up somehow.

This will save the hassle we currently do with the News items however.

MzK

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
                                                                         --
Aesop