Howdy,

Sorry, if this is old stuff - I don't really see an answer in the mail
archive (not saying it isn't there).

This is kind of in response to Shenfeng Liu's response, which I just read,
on the thread deailing the top 10 questions blog. He wrote:
How about this for question 8?

Q: 8. "When is OpenOffice going to get a visual refresh and be built with
each OSes native widgets?"
A: Visual refresh is part of our continuous effort on user experience
improvement. It is a challenge work to innovate with modern UI vs. support
gradual transformation of huge amount of existing users, leverage OSes
native widgets vs. keep consistent L&F across platforms. Our UX designers
and developers are working together on it, and you will notice some
improvements in 4.0 which is coming around 2nd quarter. The more feedback
we get from you, the better design we can make.

 --- so my question.

I've downloaded the 3.5 daily build, Linux and Windows.
Is this what is going to be the 4.0 release?

Thanks,

drew