Hi Olga,

On 1/10/13 2:54 AM, Olga Plyasunova wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> my name is Olga. I'm from Montreal, Canada. I have one year of experience
> in software testing and would like to join to the team of Apache OpenOffice

welcome at Apache OpenOffice and great that you are interested to help
us to improve our software.

I noticed that you are not yet subscribed to the dev mailing list and I
recommend that subscribe to the dev list as well as our dedicated qa
list. Otherwise you don't get the replies directly. If the traffic on
these lists become too much I recommend to use mail filters to organize
it in sub folders that you red from time to time.

You can easy subscribe by sending a mail to dev-subscribe at
openoffice.apache.org and qa-subscribe at openoffice.apache.org
Further mailing list that might be of interest for you can be found
under http://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

The best way to get started is to send a further mail on the qa  mailing
list and ask how to start best.

QA is a very important area and you can help with manual testing or if
you have some experience in Java you can join the ongoing efforts to
create new or can enhance existing automated tests.

Again welcome at Apache OpenOffice

Juergen