Hello Rory, you are MY HERO!
Followed your instructions and selected the PDF, but it did not work, the
printer did not recognise what to do.
Tried again and noticed that on the choices although the pull down menu showed
PDF there was another box showing JPG.
I changed this box to PDF and the Printer started to Print - what Joy!
Thank you so much for making the rules so clear.
BUT to ALL Programmes PLEASE PLEASE ask a group of Senior Citizens who do not
understand Computer Speak to pass the wording and rules as "Crystal Clear" This
is an UK icon that are given to organisations whose wording can be understood
by most people who can read.
There is an absolute fortune awaiting any computer firm/programmers that have a
very simple selection of icons and if you want more then you can ask for them.
Can I be on such a Panel (Apache and others take note.)
Removing and then re-installing a Printer DOES NOT WORK.
You say 64 bits are known for this.
Just as well the Moon landing did not rely on a 64 bit programme.
Thanks again from a snowy cold Edinburgh in Scotland.
The first drink and more is on me when you visit.
Harry
end