Am 01/19/2013 03:41 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
On 18/01/2013 Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
I will start to build the next snapshot build for our upcoming AOO 3.4.1
respin release based on revision 1435053 on the AOO34 branch.
The new build will contain dictionaries for all new languages and we add
a dictionary for Hungarian now. ...
Supported languages now: ast da eu gd hu pl ko nb sv

So, since we are already distributing Hungarian at
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/files/localized/hu/3.4.1/
this means that we will replace those files with the new ones, right?

I would expect this, yes.

I'm not very happy to release a file with the same name of something we
already released (only the "hu" files would have this problem; the
others are new), but this would not be a blocker for me, provided we are
able to handle it appropriately.

We can put the original 3.4.1 hu files into the archive with slightly different filenames like this:

Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.1_Win_x86_install_without_dict_hu.exe
Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.1_Win_x86_langpack_without_dict_hu.exe

Let's just make sure that people who attend to the download pages and
mirrors know that we are adding 8 languages (ast da eu gd pl ko nb sv)
and replacing one (hu).

On the download page the items for "hu" will remain the same.

Marcus