On 24/01/2013 Inge Wallin wrote:
On Wednesday, January 23, 2013 21:33:04 Rob Weir wrote:
Are you planning to be at the KDE conference in July in Bilbao?   It
might good to have someone from AOO attend.  Aside from the obvious
common interest in ODF, it would be interesting to see if there are
any other opportunities for collaboration.
Yes, I will definitely be in Bilbao unless something very serious happens. I
would love to meet you there and talk about collaboration between our
projects.

FOSDEM, in exactly one week in Brussels, could be another opportunity. Several OpenOffice developers and community members will attend. OpenOffice will have a dedicated devroom on Saturday 2 February and a stand. Actually we had given availability to share our devroom with similar projects, but in the end this won't happen... Anyway, if there are Calligra developers around, we can surely find time for a talk and some practical collaboration.

1. test documents

I don't believe we have a corpus of test documents in SVN. We do have some in Bugzilla.

2. Interoperability and ODF confomance.

Very interesting topic, which we should definitely care about. Again, let's see if we can talk or discuss on this list how to improve this.

Regards,
  Andrea.