Am 01/26/2013 05:05 PM, schrieb cloudfire:
The url sent to me is not the one that your website is attached. The second
attachment is the error message I receieved when I tried using the link on your
website. The first screenshot is a result of having successfully downloaded the
application; it is a broken installer.

I'm sorry but I don't see problems when downloading the Windows file. When you have further difficulties please use our alternative webpage for downloading:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/legacy/other.html

HTH

Marcus

--- On Fri, 1/25/13, Marcus (OOo)<marcus.m...@wtnet.de>  wrote:

From: Marcus (OOo)<marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject: Re: website not working
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Cc: "cloudfire"<the_wiz_of...@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, January 25, 2013, 2:38 PM
Am 01/25/2013 04:58 PM, schrieb
cloudfire:
Your link for the legacy (last working version) version
of Open Office is not working. When will it be up and
running?

Tried myself a few seconds ago but I don't see a problem
here. Please can you post the exact link that is behind the
green box (that one that you have marked in your
screenshot?

Thanks

Marcus