Am 01/27/2013 12:37 PM, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
the files are uploaded

thanks, I can see them on the ASF mirrors. Now waiting for appearance on SourceForge.

Marcus

On 1/27/13 12:08 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
The vote period to release Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 language respin has
ended.

The ballot result is +16 including 10 PMC member binding +1 and +1 vote
from community members.

No abstentions, no -1 votes.

Vote tally

+1 Jan Iversen