Hello,
I am using open office in a Mac. I am getting a window that pops up called
Restore Windows. It then asks if I want to restore windows or not. Clicking
either option is getting me nowhere and the window will ot go away. I cannot
open any files. I attempted to uninstall and reinstall Open Office and that did
not fix the problem either? What can be done about this? Also this seems to be
the only contact information I can find on your website. I look forward to
hearing from someone soon to assit me with this issue so I can continue woking
on my school assignments. Thanks
Paul Yeates
pyeate...@gmail.com
801-870-2977