Hello,
Thank you for the answers!
When I replaced the lines containing "getByName" for something as indicated
prints a message saying: "Can not find cod_cliente". I think this is
because it is a field cod_cliente type drop-down list box and i should get
the id of the customer through a cut chain or something, but I really do
not know how to do this in OO Basic. Can you help a little with this
please? I clarify that my formal education rather relied on the C and Java.
regards,
Yessica