Hello Open Office Developers sorry to bother you but I am in need of some help

I am doing a school Assignment (Case Study) on a particular Software Solution
and I chose to do "Open Office" but i need to find some answer to these
questions.

1. Identify the software development approaches used in the development of the
Software? e.g Open office

2. Discuss the appropriateness of the approaches used.Why was this approach
chosen?

3. Describe how the various personal involved in the process, contribute to the
overall development?

4. Evaluate how social and ethical issues were addressed?

6. Evaluate how effectively the new system met the needs of the user or the
target market?

If you could help me in any way to answer a few questions or all of the
questions I would be very grateful and thank you for your time in advance.

TRINITY CATHOLIC COLLEGE LISMORE CONFIDENTIALITY & PRIVACY NOTICE:
This email is confidential.If you are not the intended recipient,please notify
the sender immediately.
You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any
other person.