Hello,
Thank you very much for the reply. Sorry, did not know that I should not
put attachments. Now I have no errors in the macro, and I used the SQL
UPDATE indicated. Just do not know why but UPDATE fails. So, when I check
the table, I do not see the value of the changed field. I refreshed the
table also but nothing. I printed the total value also to see if I was
right and good. I do not know what is going wrong.
Regards,
Yessica