I already run:
./configure --with-epm-url=
http://ftp.easysw.com/pub/epm/3.7/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz

But then I have the following error:

checking for external/unowinreg/unowinreg.dll... configure: WARNING: not
found, will be cross-built using mingw32
configure: error: for rebuilding unowinreg.dll you need the mingw32 C++
compiler.
         Specify mingw32 g++ executable name with --with-mingwin.
         Or use prebuilt one from
http://tools.openoffice.org/unowinreg_prebuild/680/ and
         put it into external/unowinreg

I don'ot know what is noname.