Hi Yessica,

On Sun, Feb 03, 2013 at 02:58:58AM -0300, Yessica Brinkmann wrote:
> Hello,
> Excuse me please if I do a silly question. But the truth is that I could
> not change the default value of saldo_actual field from the cliente table.
> As much as I put in value If required, I deleted all records from the
> cliente table and have even removed all relationships with other tables,
> just do not let me, I can not just save the changes made and the cursor is
> just saldo_actual field. It seems very strange that there must be something
> I'm not understanding.
> Much appreciate an answer,

I did it using the User Interface, though I guess that could also
perform some SQL statements. In the user interface:

- Edit the table "cliente": right click on the "cliente" table, select
  "Edit" from the context menu. Edit the field "saldo_actual", in
  "Default value" enter 0. Save the Table Design.

- Open the table "cliente": if you put the cursor on the last row, in
  order to insert a new record, you'll see that now saldo_actual is set
  to 0 automatically. For all the existing records (in the sample DB
  AURORA and OTRO CLIENTE) you will have to set it manually (or you can
  execute a SQL statement).

- Open the form: your macro works now

Regards
--