Steve, Ariel

Installed Ariel's posted ia2 branch build "Run as Administrator", and also
captured a verbose install log.

AOO350m1(Build:9611)  -  Rev. 1441343
2013-02-04 20:38:26 -0300 (lun, 04 feb 2013)

Windows 7 sp1 64-bit
Oracle Java JRE 1.7u11

Verified the UaccCOM.dll is registered at:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\B4197A678F2F566AC9CE342EB80665B2
 as 346FD3847C37D3440BBCC0FF600F4DEA with a string value of
C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache OpenOffice 3\program\UAccCOM.dll

However, when running the ia2 branch as a user in the Administrators group, and
monitoring with a11y's AccProbe Eclipse RCP probe as well as the MS AccEvent I
am not seeing IAccessible2 events, only MSAA. The UI Access mode of AccEvent
listings are also very sparse.

Kind of interesting is that AccProbe shows all only a few of the msaa
components "howFound" from Navigating the Tree--with most "howFound" values of
AtPoint:java.awt.Point from browsing the GUI. No event tracking in the
probes--and it follows that NVDA is mute.

Am I missing something? Ariel on your Windows box are you running an Oracle 7
JRE, or Just the JDK 6 you built against?

Going to try removing JRE 1.7u11 and backing up to 1.6u39 to see if that has an
impact, but if IAccessibile2 is functional--should not need a JRE, right?

Stuart