2013/2/8 Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>

> Could you make clear about what forum you're talking about?
> I checked the EN forum and there is no user with your mail address (I
> checked with the address used for the dev list but also your first name and
> last name alone).

I think she is talking about the ES forum:

http://forum.openoffice.org/es/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=7741

Her posts were never modified nor moderated nor anything. She posted a
question that, as sometimes happens with difficult/non clear topics, at the
beginning did not get any answer: that's all... But when answers came they
were not well received either (suggestions, like posting on the EN forums
too, were not followed because the user was not "intellectually interested
on the topic" or something like that), some strange theory that there was
an universal agreement to not provide answers to the problem was uttered
(and repeated many times) and after a suggestion of reading the forum
rules... well, the thread is now closed and the user vowed to leave the
forum

http://forum.openoffice.org/es/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=7912

Obviously, there was a communication problem... but I do not think it was
from our part.

Ricardo, a.k.a. RGB-es
ES forum admin team