On 9 February 2013 16:19, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:

> We currently have this message in Bugzilla:
>
> "Please Note: All users with accounts with the legacy OpenOffice.org
> issue tracker must reset their passwords to gain access to their old
> accounts. To reset your password, click on the "Forgot Password" link
> in the header or footer and enter your user name.
>
> Note: If your user name when the service was hosted at Oracle was
> "myuser", then your login for the migrated Bugzilla instance will be
> the email address associated with "myu...@openoffice.org". So not the
> openoffice.org address, but the address that the openoffice.org
> address was previously forwarded to."
>
> Is this still relevant?   How does a password reset work today if the
> legacy openoffice.org email forwarder is gone?

At least I can say, that I have no problem accessing my account (but this
might be a new account compared to oracle accounts). I did look at the
notice an wondered.

I think we could remove the message, after this al this time, I am sure the
old users have accessed (or tried to) access their accounts. Meaning at
this point of time, it is either new users, or legacy user that have a new
password.

rgds
Jan I.