2013/2/11 Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>

> Le 11/02/2013 09:13, Andre Fischer a écrit :
>
>  We should change the ODF spec first instead.  A spec that basically says
>> "whatever you want to return is fine" is of no value, as was proven in this
>> thread.  This is something that I would only accept from a "random()"
>> function.
>>

> +1. That's also what has been said by other posters (with some between the
> lines reading).
>

>  Besides, my emacs calc says that 0^0 is 1, so that can be the only
>> correct answer, right?
>>

> :-)
> But is there anyone with some real maths application that could check (R
> or Mathlab, ...)?

Maxima (a computer algebra system) gives an error. FreeMat (a Matlab clone)
gives 1. SciDAVis (an originLab clone) gives an error. Calligra Sheets
gives 1 (but you need to insert a "=" before, otherwise it takes it as text)

Also, remember that any change will break someone's workflow:

http://xkcd.com/1172/

Regards
Ricardo