I am guessing my next steps would be looking into updating the build to pull the jar?
Better use the mechanism provided by main/external_deps.lst

Herbert

I have updated the external_deps.lst with the updated hsqldb information. If someone can give me some pointer into how to just retrieve the jar instead of the source, I can look into simplifying the build a little bit. I am thinking I just need to emulate --with-hsqldb-jar and the rest of the build does not need to be touch, any pointer along that line would also be helpful.

Michael